Home Equity Loan Foreclosure
Experienced Consumer Collections Attorney in Fort Worth
When a homeowner is not paying their debts on a home equity loan, it can
be quite troublesome to your financial institution. The enforcement of
foreclosure of security agreements and mortgages can be very difficult,
because of all of the work and time limitations involved. Foreclosures
can sometimes take months to bring to conclusion.
If you have a number of different borrowers who are not up-to-date on their
home equity loan payments, or if you are facing foreclosure because you
have fallen behind on your loan payments, we encourage you to speak with
us. We are trusted Fort Worth consumer collections attorneys at The Pritchard
Law Firm with over 45 years of experience in this legal field.
is free. Call (817) 727-4001 to begin.
Get an Honest Assessment
The Pritchard Law Firm has successfully represented numerous lenders and
individuals facing financial dilemma such as home equity loan foreclosures.
Trust us to handle your foreclosure matter swiftly and efficiently. We
are equipped to take on the work of
consumer collections while you focus on other aspects of your business. If you are a homeowner
facing foreclosure, we can fight to protect your home. From start to finish,
you can count on us to keep you informed of your case and its progress.
We can help with your home equity loan foreclosure case by:
- Going over the loan documents in detail
- Sending a Notice of Default, Right to Cure, and Notice of Intent to Accelerate
- Preparing an affidavit in support of an order for foreclosure and the application
for order of foreclosure
- Filing the application with the local court
- Serving a Notice of Applications on borrowers and calendar answer date,
and submitting an order after the answer date
- Obtaining an Entry of Order for foreclosure
- Scheduling a hearing and appearing at the hearing to obtain order of foreclosures
- Commencing non-judicial foreclosure proceedings
When the loan is a home equity loan, the District Court in the county where
the property is located must approve the foreclosure first. The whole
process usually takes around three months to finalize. The rules for a
home equity foreclosure are very specific, so it is important that you
consult an attorney beforehand.
If you would like to discuss your home equity foreclosure case,
contact us now at (817) 727-4001!